Charter Services to Michigan Wine Country
Add comfort and convenience to your next wine tasting adventure to Michigan by reserving a charter vehicle from www.Rideinbliss.com. Spend more quality time with your friends and family building memories or gaze out the window at the beautiful countryside while our professional drivers usher you effortlessly between wine tasting venues
The Rideinbliss difference is simple
We treat you like a valued guest, not just a passenger, with thoughtful little extras like our own branded water, signature vehicle scent and a friendly, professional experience that will raise your expectations. Join the many hundreds of satisfied guests who have been with us for years and use us regularly when a journey simply must be done right.
Great winery experiences in Michigan
Highest Rated Hickory Creek Winery (Buchanan, Michigan)
4.8/5.0 stars from 209 reviews. ‘Highest Rated’ because of the sheer number of positive reviews and it was also a 2021 Travelers
Choice award winner. Key ingredients seem to be great service, a wonderful wine selection and one consistently mentioned favorite, the Cabernet Franc!
Nearest to Chicago Satellite Tasting Centers: Round Barn & St Julian Winery (Union Pier, Michigan)
At 2hrs 5min the co-located tasting centers for Round Barn and St Julian are walking distance apart, just off I-94 Jn6 in Union Pier, Michigan. The associated vineyards are some 20mins away.
Most Activities Round Barn Winery (Baroda, Michigan)
This scenic winery seems to have almost every amenity from a gift shop, outdoor cabanas and Igloos, hiking trails, live music, great food and of course great wine, beer, cider, and spirits to sample
Cheapest Round Barn Winery (Baroda, Michigan)
With wines from $7 to $37 there is something to fit every budget
Most Pet Friendly Round Barn Winery (Baroda, Michigan)
Based on pet owner reviews of this location on Google and ratings from www.tripswithpets.com
Top Tips for making the most of your Michigan Wine Tasting Charter
- Plan ahead,
- Wine tasting is popular and most vineyards get 90% of their business in a few short hours on Saturday, so if you prefer fast service or a more quite and unhurried experience, consider going midweek
- Most vineyards don’t open until 10am or even 12pm and close between 6pm and 8pm so consider your arrival time
- Rideinbliss experienced booking staff can confirm which days wineries are open so all your choices are available on the day you choose to travel
- Eat plenty of food before you start tasting wines and drinking plenty of water. Even though you are not driving Michigan laws are specific about establishments not serving customers who appear overly intoxicated (drinking on an empty stomach).
- With this said, nearly all venues prohibit outside food being brought onto their premises and the same is true of alcohol which is driven by Michigan law
- Understand that COVID rules have altered the experience at most businesses and the experience you had 3-5 years ago may have adapted
- Most wineries offer outdoor seating area and follow Michigan government guidance on mask wearing and regular disinfecting of surfaces but know that the Michigan laws might be different from where you come from.
- Out of necessity, outdoor wine tastings are more of a ‘Do it yourself’ affair so if you thrive on the connections and education of a traditional tour, please consider tasting indoors.
- Wineries are expansive farm properties and as such, may not have the same level of cellphone signal strength you are used to, particularly if they’re busy. Consider taking a break from phone use or ask your driver if the winery offers WiFi
- Vineyards, like orchards attract insects and some of them sting so beware of the occasional critter when sat outside. Wineries do their best to control insects but sometimes even the best laid plans get undermined.
Comparision of Michigan Wineries
|Rating /Reviews||Wines Price||Wine Tasting Cost||Virtual Tasting Events||Beer, Cider & Spirits||Food||Hikes & Trails||Gift Shop||Live Music||Pet Friendly||Outhoor facilities|
|St Julian||4.7 stars 350 revs||$9 to $60||From $10pp||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Round Barn||4.1 stars 498 revs||$7 to $37||From $12pp||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Igloos, Cabanas|
|Hickory Creek||4.8 stars 209 revs||$22 to $56||$15pp||Yes*||No||Yes||No||Yes||No||Yes||Patio, Fire pit|
|Lemon Creek||4.5 stars 278 revs||$10 to $42||Call||Yes||No||No||Vineyard||Farm Market||Yes||Yes|
|Dablin||4.1 stars 266 revs||$22 to $50||$25pp||No||No||Pre-packed||No||No||Friday & Sunday||Service dog only||Patio|
* from $36
Ready to charter your own vehicle?
To contact us and reserve your charter vehicle call (847) 845 1151 or use our online reservation system.